Celebrate the 2017 grape harvest at Soljans Estate Winery’s annual Berba Croatian Harvest Celebration in Kumeu over the Easter weekend. Take part in the fun with…
- Winery tours with owner Tony Soljan, 11am & 1:30pm daily
- Free daily grape stomping at 2:15pm daily
- Free Easter eggs for the kids
- Free wine tasting for the adults
- Dalmatian Kolo dance group performance, Sunday 3pm
- Live music with Dean Te Paa on Sunday and Monday, 12pm – 3pm
- Cellar door wine specials
- Exclusive Wines for Sale
Book for lunch in the award winning Soljans Café and soak up the festival atmosphere or chill out in the garden bar with a glass of wine and a harvest platter. Bookings are advised, please phone (09) 412 2680 or use our online booking form
The full programme of events for this weekend is available for download here.
Join us for Berba from 9am – 5pm, Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th and Monday 17th April 2017.
Soljans Estate Winery will be Closed on Good Friday 14th April